Community Members benefit from time with our expert teams, who can help you make the connections you need to grow. You’ll be able to play a full part in our inclusive community, attend our community events and have access to our collaborative working areas, plus rent our meeting and events space when you need it.
The benefits of community membership include:
- Access to our expert team and professional service partners
- Access to student and graduate talent at the University of Leeds through internships, placements and apprenticeships
- Year-round programme of engaging events with expert speakers and opportunities to network
- Use of address for post and Companies House registration
- Use of our informal workspaces and facilities, including the Business Lounge
- 20% discount on meeting and events space in the Nexus building
- Option to rent day office for 2-3 people in the Nexus building
- Option to rent a company table in the Nexus building
To discover how Community Membership at Nexus can take your business to the next level, get in touch.
Access member benefits, collaboration spaces and community eventsPerfect for
Those looking to join our community and deliver commercial returnsEnquire about community membership
Resident Membership is perfect for those who want to use the Nexus building as a base to enable growth and innovation.