What we’d like visitors to do:
- Enter the building via the front doors and use intercom where necessary to gain access (unless you have specific requirements)
- After entering, please use the sanitisation stations in the reception area
- Report to reception and wait in the designated waiting area for collection
- Adhere to the one-way routes, as signposted, to ensure effective distancing
- Wash hands frequently and use sanitisation stations available as required
- Follow guidance around the building, in common spaces and meeting rooms and ensure social distancing is observed
- Use the back door only for exiting the building
- Please DO NOT visit Nexus if you are feeling unwell or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19
- If you feel unwell during your visit or within 7 days, please let your host know, to ensure we can instigate track & trace as necessary
- Affine Café, Holistic Suite, Lecture Theatre and Seminar Suites: these spaces will remain closed as mandated by law until regulations change
- Travel: If you are not displaying COVID-19 symptoms and need to attend the building, we encourage you to avoid public transport (if possible), exercise social distancing and wear a face mask
- Toilet facilities: to ensure hygiene, there is soap, paper hand towels and hand sanitiser. Hand dryers will be switched off to prevent droplets from creating a spray and doors to communal washrooms will be propped open to remove the need to touch the door surface
t: +44 (0) 113 306 1444
University of Leeds
At present, only essential services and activities are being delivered on campus, observing the principle of physical distancing. The health and wellbeing of staff, students and the University of Leeds community remains priority.
The University has a dedicated team working to return all activity to campus as quickly and safely as possible, with research activity and student teaching being prioritised in the first instance.
As such, the majority of buildings on campus remain closed but security remain present on campus 24/7.
To keep up-to-date with the latest information regarding the University of Leeds campus and approach to re-opening please visit the dedicated coronavirus site.