As we try to move towards recovery from the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, circumstances for many of us continue to be challenging and fast-changing. We want to reassure you that we are mindful of the various stresses being placed upon our Community and, as always, that we’ll continue to support you throughout.
Together with fellow collaborators from the Nexus Community, we’ve compiled the latest information, advice and resources to help guide you and your business. Find out more below.
Last updated 24 September 2020
The Government have implemented a range of measures to bolster support for business. Find out more about the latest advice around funding, tax, international trading, insurance, reporting and rates.
Our collaborators at KPMG have produced some useful resources to help you navigate and plan for the changes that may be needed in relation to COVID-19.
Our legal and policy partners, Squire Patton Boggs have produced and compiled a series of resources to help guide you through the COVID-19 pandemic and the challenges you may be facing.
We’re constantly adding new events and webinars to our programme. From advice briefings from our collaborators, to tips for success and wellbeing support, there’s something for everyone.
Check our events page to find out more.
In this difficult climate it’s more important than ever for us to look after ourselves and each other. We’ve gathered a wealth of resources to help you and your team through this period.
OTHER USEFUL SOURCES:
- British Chambers of Commerce and their dedicated COVID-19 FAQ’s & West & North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce
- Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership (LEP) & LEP’s Growth Service helpline: 0113 348 1818
- Confederation of British Industry (CBI) coronavirus hub
- Local government pages for Leeds
- The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) advice hub and their COVID-19 FAQ’s
- Visit Britain/Visit England have a dedicated COVID-19 webpage for the latest updates and key links for business and industry.
- Squire Patton Boggs have created a free to use COVID-19 contingency risk assessment tool
- The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (BIBA) is the UK’s leading general insurance intermediary organisation.
- The Small Business Commissioner (SBC) is an independent public body set up by Government under the Enterprise Act 2016 to tackle late payment and unfavourable payment practices in the private sector. The SBC covers the whole of the UK – England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.