Nexus is located on Discovery Way, on the edge of the University of Leeds campus.
Our address is :
University of Leeds
Nexus is a short distance from Leeds city centre and you can reach us by various means of transport.
Leeds train station has connections with all major UK cities and an efficient London service. For train information and timetables, visit the National Rail Enquiries website.
The best ways to travel from the station to Nexus are on foot or by bus.
Nexus is a 15-minute walk from Leeds train station. The best walking route is to follow the directions below:
- Leave the station through the exit facing the main concourse. Cross the road to enter City Square.
- With the Queens hotel behind you, walk straight up Park Row.
- Continue up Park Row until the first major junction. Turn right on to The Headrow, passing the Light shopping centre on your left.
- Turn left on to Woodhouse Lane and continue uphill.
- Keep going, passing Morrisons supermarket, Leeds Beckett University and the Dry Dock pub.
- You will see Nexus situated ahead. Cross over the bridge and turn left past the blue column statue to reach the entrance.
From the train station, take the number 1 bus, which departs from Infirmary Street. The bus runs approximately every 10 minutes, with an average journey time of 10 minutes. For Nexus, alight at Woodhouse Lane, stop L2.
There is a taxi rank outside the bus and coach station. A taxi to Nexus takes about 10 minutes.
If you’re thinking about cycling to Nexus, there are bike racks located at the front of the building and across the University of Leeds campus. Secure cycle storage and showers are available to Nexus members.
For more information about routes and cycling in the city, visit Leeds City Council cycling pages.
Parking on the University of Leeds campus is limited and chargeable. We encourage guests to travel by foot or public transport where possible. We cannot accept liability for any fines issued in University car parks.
If you are travelling to Nexus by car, we recommend that you park in Woodhouse Lane multi-storey, Leeds LS2 3AX.
Blue badge holders can pre-book on-campus parking by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any further questions about travelling to Nexus, get in touch.
Investment Zone boosts Leeds’ innovation ambitions and vision
The investment in digital and healthtech will accelerate plans for the Leeds Innovation Arc, kickstarting the development of the Innovation Village on the Leeds General Infirmary site with the refurbishment of the Old Medical School to create a healthtech innovation hub.