Nexus helps your business navigate the innovation landscape across Leeds, West Yorkshire and beyond.
We do this by providing your business with tailored information, advice and guidance. And by introducing you to the people who can help your business grow.
Take a look at our case studies to see how our members have benefitted from Nexus membership.Case studies
Every business that joins Nexus becomes a member of our community. When you join Nexus, we’ll connect you with:
- Other members of our community
- Our network of external organisations (e.g. Leeds Teaching Hospitals, Innovate UK, Leeds City Region Local Enterprise Partnership)
- Academics and researchers at the University of Leeds
- Other services at the University of Leeds (e.g. Careers Service for recruiting students and graduates)
- Our partners in intellectual property, law and accountancy
- Our experts in residence
Nexus membership also includes:
- Access to our on-site Community manager and Collaboration team
- Community events and socials
- Use of our facilities including:
– Business lounge
– Relaxed collaboration and meeting spaces
– Quiet space
– Cycle store, cloakroom, showers
In addition to their membership, some businesses decide to have a physical base in the Nexus building, taking advantage of one of our resident packages.
Nexus has over 50 high-quality office, desk and lab spaces available to rent.
Our resident packages also include:
- Business rates (if applicable)
- Utilities (including electricity and water)
- 24-hour access to the Nexus building
- Cleaning and maintenance services
- Shared kitchen
Nexus membership is available for a fixed monthly fee. To learn more about the cost of Nexus membership, get in touch.
If you take up a resident package with us, this fee will be included in your monthly rent payment.
Each of our workspaces is unique and our residents have different needs and requirements. As a result, we provide bespoke pricing for resident packages upon enquiry.Get in touch