It’s time to reimagine the world of work.
Explore new insight with our groundbreaking report into the Revolution of Work. A survey commissioned by Nexus and conducted by CBI Economics into what the future holds for businesses post-pandemic.
Is your business ready for the revolution?
Access our report and discover:
- Emerging workplace trends and challenges for firms
- Examine the impact COVID-19 has had on business innovation, the use of workspaces and future ways of working
- Find out which significant factors will impact future which will affect your business
- Solutions to prepare your business for the Revolution of Work
- How business models have changed and what business leaders expect to take forward
- Opportunities that have arisen from the covid-19 pandemic
- The role of communities and networks in the future working models
Explore fresh insight from over 300 entrepreneurs and business leaders. Find out what impact the COVID-19 pandemic had on their organisations and how they’re planning for the future.
To gain first access to insights and trends for the Revolution of Work, sign up to our next event.
This online event will explore the report further and take a solutions-based approach to current challenges facing businesses in the post-COVID-19 world of work.
As we enter a recovery phase, the future of work is a much-debated topic for businesses up and down the country. And yet, amongst the noise there is little dialogue around the solutions to innovation, investment in technology, flexible working options and the need for offices in the future.
Interested in finding out more about how Nexus can support your business as we enter future ways of working? Get in touch with us today.